We're increasing our series of live Microsoft CRM webinars in July with two new presentations in addition to our popular introduction tour.
If you're reviewing your CRM requirements, or considering upgrading your existing system, our information-packed sessions will demonstrate the benefits of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 for on-premise and cloud implementations.
Led by one of our knowledgeable consultants you'll see the new CRM 2011 edition, learn what's new and discover how Microsoft Dynamics compares to competitive CRM packages.
In all our live presentations you'll have the opportunity to ask questions and see first hand what Microsoft Dynamics CRM can offer your organisation.
Introducing Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
Tuesday 19 July 10:00AM - 11:00AM BST
Join us for a FREE 1 hour introduction to Microsoft Dynamics CRM.See how Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 improves business productivity.
Learn how it turns Outlook into a CRM system to organise your relationship data and find out how its familiar, easy to use MS Office interface saves precious time and improves processes.
In this session we'll cover:
- What is Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
- Working with CRM in Outlook
- Personalising your CRM views
- Using CRM dashboards for real-time insight
- How to increase productivity using Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Getting started with CRM
Top 5 Tips to Automate Processes using Microsoft CRM
Thursday 21 July 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM BST
In this webinar we dig deeper into the automation capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.In 5 examples we'll demonstrate how Microsoft CRM creates more efficient workflows that improve communications and reduce processing costs.
This webinar will cover:
- How to automatically create new CRM leads from emails & web enquiries
- Using Dynamics CRM to convert leads to accounts & sales opportunity records
- Using CRM workflow automation to progress sales opportunities, create quotes & convert orders
- How real-time CRM dashboards & charts support timely decision making
- Automated email updates that notify management teams when important actions are taken in CRM. This can include email alerts when new sales quotes are created or when opportunities are cancelled
Thursday 28 July 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM BST
Worried about customer retention and serving costs? In this session we'll focus on the customer care and case management tools in CRM 2011.
We'll demonstrate how Microsoft CRM creates clear insight into each client relationship to raise service standards, sharpen processes and increase client satisfaction across all touch points.
In this webinar we'll demonstrate how Microsoft CRM is used by service teams to:
- Log, track & resolve customer issues
- Assign tasks including case queuing & routing
- Manage client issues in line with service agreements & use case escalation & alerts
- Gain real-time visibility of key service metrics using dashboards & charts
- Help customers find information & receive updates via web-portals
Praise for our CRM Webinars
- 'Very good and informative and very well presented.' IDEC
- 'Many thanks, a very useful overview. Well done for handling the extra questions too' Assessment North East
- 'Very useful. Gave me a good insight into the basics of the product.' Weatherbys
- 'A very good introduction to the system. Thanks.' Amatica
- 'A nice succinct overview of CRM and integration with Outlook.' Richard Roff
- 'Really easy to follow. I was impressed by the content covered and the presenter taking the time to go through all the questions at the end' Ai Claims
About Preact CRM
With over 15 years expertise, Preact are one of the UK's most respected CRM vendors. Since 1993 we've helped numerous businesses to deploy CRM systems to transform their customer service, sales performance and business efficiency. In addition to pre-sales advice we provide full CRM project support including scoping, bespoke development, database design, user tuition and technical help. MORE